ABOUT




Plumeria: botanical meaning Frangipani

Plumeria Coastal Home is where The Caribbean meets The Whitsundays meets Waikiki.

We specialise in relaxed island livng - bringing you the most unique and luxurious island home wares from around the world inspired by the coast.

From Noosa to the Bahamas and from Oahu to the Caribbean, we believe in quality products that reflect our relaxed Australian lifestyle.

Our range has been described as a mix of British Colonial and Tropical with a nod to the islands of Hawaii.

In order to keep our range fresh and exciting we only stock small quantities, so if you love something at Plumeria, don't hesitate as certain popular homewares can sell out quickly. We do not stock mass produced cheap products. 70% of our products are from Australian companies with the remaining 30% from artisans in Hawaii, USA and the Caribbean. We travel to Hawaii every year to find you unique Aloha treasures.

You can shop online 24/7 at www.coastalhome.com.au

Our Bronte store was awarded the 'Winner' of Waverly Council's Best & Brightest for Retail Presentation 2013! However our bronte store closed in june 2014, as we downsize our business. we thank all our australian customers for your lovely support and we look forward to serving you online in the future.

Sam Manauzzi is the creative force behind Plumeria selecting each and every item for her store. It was Sam's love for Hawaii, an extensive background in luxury retail and growing up on the beaches of Queensland that shaped her dream in 2006 of opening a niche store that reflected all 3 elements. Above all else, Sam prides herself on sourcing beautiful, unique products for her customers that simply can't be found anywhere else.

Follow us on Instagram & Facebook @plumeriacoastalhome and subscribe to our new Island blog at http://blog.coastalhome.com.au/

If you've been looking for the style, luxury and relaxation of an island interior, then you've arrived at... Plumeria.

 
 
View Cart|Login
 
 

 

Search
 
Instagram Pinterest